Nov. 11, 2017, 9 AM – 3 PM
Gilbrook Natural Area
Running is fun! Getting a group of people together to run for a good cause, even better! We’re hoping participants will embrace the philosophy of giving during the Thanksgiving holiday, and pledge to donate goods as their entry fee.
- The course will follow a 1.25 mile loop on smooth forest single track through the Gilbrook Natural Area in Winooski, Vt.
- The event will span a 6 hour time period. Join us for as many or as few loops as you’d like. Run a few loops as a morning workout, grab a friend and run an hour, 3 hours, or the whole 6 hours - or run it all by yourself, you decide. We'll start at 9 AM. Registration starts at 7:00 AM. Come early to get your number! Registration will close at 8:50 and reopen at 9:10 in order to move the registration table down the hill to Run Central. Please plan accordingly!
- Donations may be made on a per loop or time based scale (for instance, pledging 1 can per loop, or 1 can per 15 minutes of running).
- Donations do not have to be food. Other items, such as cleaning supplies, toiletries, and condiments, are also in high demand. See donations page for more info. All donations will go to the local food shelf.
- Please contact Greg Veltkamp at firstname.lastname@example.org for further info, or if you have any questions.